– Installed of Improved cooking stove in 100 households of 3 VDCs of Sishakhola, Solukhumbhu was completed on first week of May 2014 which was started from February 2014.
– Tailoring class (1 year – Basic & Advance course) for 24 women was terminated in April 2014 which was started at the end of April 2013 in Kapilvastu.
– Installation of Improved cooking stove in 100 households of 3 VDCs of Sishakhola, Solukhumbhu was completed at the last of January 2014. This project was started from November 2013.
– Candle making project of women was terminated in December 2013 which was started on November 2012 in Kapilvastu.
– Installation of Improved cooking stove in 89 households of 3 VDCs (Kerung, Taptine & Gorakhani) of Sishakhola, Solukhumbhu completed. This project started from November 2012 & completed on February 2013.
– Tailoring training class for Sishakhola VDC’s women completed on May 2013. This project had started from December 2012.
– Installation of Library’s furnitures and books at Sishakhola Higher Secondary School, Solukhumbhu.
– Installation of Improved cooking stove in 100 households of different VDCs (Birpur, Shivapur, Madhawa) of Kapilvastu completed. This project started from April 2013 & completed on May 2013.
– 2 different operation of Bhumika Adhikari of 4 years old child, disabled due to fire accident had successfully done. Her plastic legs are in preparation and she rehabilitates in this center from May 2013.
– Medical consultation of Chhowong Thile Tamang of 3 years old was done on 16th May. His hips are immobile, after the doctor consulation, he need 3 months physiotherapy & has asked to revisit after 3 months.
-Krishna Acharya was discharged from HRDC hospital after being done 6 differents operations of his 2 legs. He went to his village Dailekh with his elder brother on 6th August 2013.