CDCA is principally guided by following approaches and strategies:
- CDCA will coordinate, collaborate and networking with likeminded organizations for the protection and promotion of children with physical disabilities and helpless children rights.
- CDCA will advocate intensively from national level to community and rural levels for the rights of children with disabilities and helpless children.
- CDCA will rehabilitate, provide free education and medical treatment, and psychosocial counseling to the children with disabilities and helpless children for motivation and encouragement.
- CDCA will provide vocational trainings to the children with disabilities, helpless children, and their parents.
- CDCA will provide wheelchairs to person with disabilities throughout the country within the organization’s capacity.