The major working areas of CDCA are the empowerment of people living with disabilities. The other crosscutting areas of CDCA include
- Wheelchair Repairing and Maintenance – conducting training to repair and maintenance of the wheelchairs, collection, and distribution.
- Education – Supporting school education to children with disabilities, promoting inclusive education at local, provincial and government level.
- Health – Making arrangement of medical help, nutritional food, physiotherapy, etc, for needy people with disabilities.
- Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH) – Promoting disabled friendly WASH facilities.
- Income Generation – providing supports, skills, training for income generation with special focus to women with disabilities.
- Psychosocial Counseling – providing necessary psychosocial counseling to the trauma survivors, families, etc.
- Awareness, prevention campaigns – conducting awareness raising at schools, community levels.
- Rehabilitation Centre- accommodating and rehabilitating the needy and marginalized